Murray Theological College

A formal School for Evangelists was established 36 years after the beginning of missionary work at Morgenster in 1925. Rev. Henry Murray (Snr) was the first lecturer. The first pastor, Rev. Ezra Shumba, was trained and admitted to the ministry in the 1930s.

The Murray Theological College currently has four full time and two part time theology lecturers and one lecturer for the wives of these theology students. The women study subjects like Home Economics, Sewing, Bible study methodology and Homiletics. The theology students, including female students, follow the traditional theological subjects as offered in many Reformed seminaries, namely Old Testament, New Testament, Systematic Theology, Missiology, Ecclesiology and Practical Theology.

 

Contact

Rev. Dr R Rutoro
00263 7725 70 900 /
00263 7725 70 873
rangarutoro@gmail.com