Contextual Bible Reading:
- To assist congregations, to help equip them to develop and fulfill their lives and outreach service and witness optimally;
- To develop and build service and witness opportunities in a broader context, in service and for the sake of congregations in conjunction with ministries and organizations, to establish anew, by means of existing and new partnerships and networks;
- CFW is undertaking clearance of the who, what, when and the how with other synodical role players (Communitas, Equipment / Worship and proclaiming , A & S).
Assistance to and co-operation with existing outreach ministries in service of and in the interest of congregations:
- Straatwerk (Cape Town) and MES Action (Bellville);
- Ministry amongst Prisoners;
- Sokhanya (theological education to church leaders of the AIC);
- Huguenot College (HC), Equipment for Mission Ministries (TMB);
- Sports and Play Ministry (establishment of a holistic evangelism action);
- Ministry to outside clergy / “kerklos” people (cf guideline nr 7).
Support and development of ministries and support partnerships with and in the interest of particular congregations:
- URCSA Makhathini KZN;
- URCSA Msinga KZN;
- URCSA Eastern Cape (the current leadership development, along with others).
Strategic partners and co-workers :
- DRC, URCSA and RCA congregations;
- Synodical ministries: Equipment;
- Communitas (Community Ministry, FCS, SAPMC);
- KZN DRC and URCSA synods, presbyteries and congregations;
- NBI / Bible Media;
- Huguenot College (HK): Equipment for Mission Ministries (TMB);
(+27) 21 957 7183