Click HERE to visit the IMSA website
Industrial Ministry focuses on the ministry challenges in the context of LABOUR and ECONOMY.
This is done by:
- Evangelism (Word Ministry, Outreach and Spiritual Care);
- Discipleship (we walk the path of equipment to guide non-believers to maturity in their faith);
- Mentoring and Empowerment (to guide employees and employers according to specific needs);
- Training and equipment (e.g. BrightStar).
Industrial Ministry applies the above through initiatives such as:
- Pastoral support (regarding personal problems, conflict, unemployment, etc.);
- Bright Star – an accredited leadership and life skills programme for children and adults;
- Youth activities (to help increase the youth’s self-esteem and Christian values and prepare them for the workplace);
- Distribution of Bibles and spiritual literature;
- Preaching of the Word and worship meetings of believers and non-believers so that people can change their attitudes and apply ethical values within the workplace;
- Pastoral Counseling and Trauma Relief (SAPS, Day Hospitals);
- Referral to professional experts where necessary;
- Equipping Christian believers to work faithfully in their workplaces (in collaboration with local congregations and partnerships).
Strategic partners and co-workers:
021 957 7153
083 651 9515